YardJoyment offers Free shipping on most* items delivered by Economy or LTL Freight.
*Exception: At this time we are unable to offer free shipping on some of our Saunas.
The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier will NOT deliver into your home, garage, kitchen, or elsewhere. If necessary, please arrange assistance to receive your order.
If the destination address is deemed undeliverable by the carrier, the customer may incur additional charges for alternative methods of delivery.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Full insurance is included on all shipments.
If you do not receive your order you can contact us with your order and tracking number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we start processing for shipment. Handling times on all orders are less than 48 hours.
When the order has shipped you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days. Shipping time depends on your location and product type (weight and size) but should in most cases takes 3-8 business days.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
We do not ship outside of the USA and only within the contiguous 48 states + Washington D.C. at this time.
Adjusting your Shipping Address
If an item requires an adjustment or alteration to the shipping address, please contact us immediately. The sooner we are able to update the better. Occasionally, fees apply, and they can get quite expensive if shipment has already been arranged with the carrier (up to $200).
Our base "Curb-side" Pickup shipping is completely free! This option usually takes between 5-8 days to arrive at your home, after we ship the product.
If your item is especially heavy, be prepared with assistance to move it. You may need a commercial dolly, or for especially large items, it can be helpful rent a forklift from a local rental company (check your area Home Depot or Lowes for options).
Inspection Upon Delivery
Freight carriers are required to allow you 15 minutes of inspection before signing the Bill of Lading. We recommend always signing the Bill of Lading "Upon Inspection", as carriers give you an additional 24-48 hours open the package and inspec the item. We highly recommend if anything looks suspicious or damaged that you get clear documentation via photo and video immediately. If there is clear damage, please follow the steps below.
IMPORTANT: Time and is of the essence when filing damaged item claims with carriers. All shipments are insured, but the window of time to file a claim is short (24-48 hours).
While damage upon arrival is infrequent, it can happen. Items that are fragile and contain glass are at a higher risk of damage. Please contact YardJoyment within 24 hours of delivery if there is damage so we can assist.
Our Top Tip! Have a camera handy when meeting your Delivery Driver. You'll want to start documenting any suspicion of damage immediately. Pay special attention to details like ripped shrink wrap. Be prepared to take PLENTY of photos and video if necessary. While filing claims can be frustrating, patience and detailed documentation with photo and video are critical to facilitating the process.
Here are the steps to take when there is visible or suspected damage to your items.
- If the item's packaging has clear damage upon delivery, take photos and videos before unboxing the item. The carrier is required to give you 15 minutes before requiring a signature on the Bill of Lading. If there is clear damage, we recommend accepting delivery as "damaged", documenting the specifics on the Bill of Lading and asking the driver to begin a claim. Unless the item itself is VERY CLEARLY damaged, by refusing the package, you may be subject to additional delivery charges. Note that drivers cannot approve claims and are not personally responsible for damages unless the damage occurs while unloading from the truck. We recommend not getting frustrated with your driver but engaging with them as partner to help you solve a potential problem.
- No damages to the packaging? Try to open and inspect your items immediately within your 15 minute window before you the driver will request you to sign the Bill of Lading. If you don't find immediate damage, always sign "Upon Inspection" and/or note "Possible Concealed Damage" on the receipt at delivery to allow you the full window of inspection time (which will be 24-48 hours).
- At any point within the first 24 hours of drop off, if there are damages to the product, take pictures and send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away. We can assist you with filing damage claims within 24 hours. After 24 hours, it is your responsibility to file the claim. Note that most carriers only allow damage claims to be filed within 48 hours of delivery - claims will be denied without exception after the claim window expires.
- For all orders, keep your box, packaging, and pallet for ALL products in to facilitate the claims process and/or in case of any returns or exchanges.
- Note that If you attempt to set up the product before filing a claim, it will be denied.
Before a return authorization is approved for damaged goods, a warranty claim must be filed by emailing email@example.com . Please send as many photos as possible of your packaged item and of the damage to the item itself to facilitate your claim.
Note that YardJoyment.com cannot be held liable for damaged goods.
All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, never having been installed, including the original packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. We do not ship to any islands, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands, or any international destination including Canada. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range. In rare cases, the freight carrier may refuse to ship to a location in which the customer will be granted a refund.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions related to out-of-zone shipping.
Our Shipping Partners
Rielle Life LLC
Business Address: 2014 N Saginaw Rd, Midland, MI 48640
Phone: (989) 837-3116