The HUUM HIVE Heat 12 LS wood-burning sauna stove features a firebox extension so that it can be heated from another room.
HIVE Heat is a highly efficient wood-fired sauna stove for medium and smaller saunas (<500 cubic feet). It has a unique structure where fresh air is conducted into the burning process from above to create a strong flame. This allows the wood to burn cleanly and ensures that all the wood gets burned. The furnace door is made of cast iron for unmatched durability and easy maintenance.
HIVE Heat complies with BimSchV II, the strict German standard for wood-burning stoves. The cast iron is treated only with natural oils, without the use of chemicals.
Note: Sauna stones sold separately and can be added to your order.
We chose to work with HUUM for their unique and modern design combined with innovative technology and multi-generational family knowledge of building saunas. HUUM products, including electronics, are produced entirely in Estonia, from an enthusiastic team experienced in the age-old Estonian sauna culture. In 2015 DROP sauna stove won the prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design, one of the most important international awards for exceptionally good design.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
- Unique structure for efficient burning
- Clean burning
- For sauna rooms from 212 to 459 cu. ft.
- Large 199-pound stone capacity (6 33lb boxes of sauna stones - sold separately)
- Firebox extension to heat from another room
- Stainless steel construction
- Cast iron furnace door
- Treated only with natural oils
- Designed, engineered, and made in Estonia
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Sauna stove, 17.7"W x 25.2"D x 29.6"H
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited 5-year warranty (excluding elements)
Required for Use (add to order)
- HUUM Sauna 24 Stones - 6 Boxes (stones not sold without purchase of sauna)
Recommended (sold separately)
- HUUM Cage HSTV
- HUUM Water/Heat Exchanger
- HUUM Thru-Ceiling Kit
- HUUM Barrel Chimney Kit
- HUUM Thru-Wall Chimney Kit
- HUUM Protective Bed - Large (not for use with LS models)
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
Manuals and Guides (Downloadable)
|Model||HIVE Heat 12 LS|
|Kilowatt Rating||12 kW|
|Stone Capacity||198 lbs (90 kg)|
|Weight||147.7 lbs (67kg)|
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- HUUM Saunas ship ready via parcel post or LTL (Economy Freight, on Pallet).
- Orders from HUUM typically ship within 1-2 days from their Chicago warehouse. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience with unforeseen delays as we work with the supplier to get your items to you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. They will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
- LTL Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
- LTL Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
- All Carriers: Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a HUUM product any time before it ships for a full refund.
- After shipment, returns/exchanges are allowed for HUUM products within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be undamaged, under full warranty, and returned in original packaging (including any palettes for items that arrived by freight).
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- There is no restocking fee for for returning uninstalled HUUM products.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.