Hele Glass Single is Haljas House's most prestigious sauna from their Hele Glass series. Winner of the Red Dot award, this octagon shaped, panoramic sauna is designed to enrich and amplify the environment. The Hele Single Standard interior charms with its simple but elegant sauna stage, which comfortably accommodates up to 4 people. The Hele Single Standard has been designed for use with a 12kW wood-fired sauna stove (sold separately).
Available in a light wood interior (Aspen) or a dark wood interior (Thermo Alder). Also choose a standard ceiling of the same wood or upgrade to an entirely different luxury experience with a Juniper ceiling (see product images).
Unit is sold and shipped fully assembled.
About Haljas House
We chose to work with Haljas House, an Estonian company, not only the affection for architecture and design, but for their social mindedness and core value of spending quality time with our beloved ones. They are fulfilling your living environment with physical, irresistible reminders to put everything else on pause and spend a few idle hours with the ones that matter most. While the sauna tradition has been important for Estonians for centuries, Haljas has put the emphasis on unique and modern. With its reflective LED lamp-surrounded mirror design and remote-controlled technology, a Haljas sauna is definitely one of the most special items any smart backyard could have.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
- Fully Assembled
- Fits up to 4 people
- Red Dot Award Winner
- Designed for use with 12kW wood-fired sauna stove (sold separately)
- Bottom and Ceiling Panel: 60mm CLT panel
- Interior available in Light wood (Aspen) or Dark wood (Thermo-Alder)
- Posts: Thermally modified pine/alder GL
- Roof: EPDM
- Slats: Factory painted sheet metal
- Surround is tempered double glazed mirror-effect glass
- LED IP-65 strips for interior and exterior lighting
- Designed and crafted in Estonia
- Dimensions: 7' 6-1/2"L x 7' 6-1/2"W x 8' 2-3/8"H
- 2 year warranty
- Fully assembled unit
- Right bench
- Left bench
- Natural ventilation
- 4 adjustable legs
- 2 year warranty
- Product Manual
Compatible Sauna Stoves
|Model||Hele Glass Single|
|Exterior Length||7' 6-1/2"|
|Exterior Width||7' 6-1/2"|
|Exterior Height||8' 2-3/8"|
|Interior Materials||Aspen or Thermo-Alder|
|Exterior Materials||Double Glazed Mirror-effect glass|
|Recommended Heater||12kW Wood-fired sauna stove|
Manuals and Guides (Downloadable)
- Haljas House User Handbook and 2 Year Warranty
- Learn More About the Hele Design: “The visual concept was to create something modern and simple but at the same time unique. Hele is absolutely dependent on its environment because of the mirror glass façade. The sauna will look different from every direction.”
Roof Top Delivery Video
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- Haljas House saunas ship fully assembled via LTL (Economy Freight).
- Orders from Haljas typically ship within 1-2 days from their Chicago warehouse. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience with unforeseen delays as we work with the supplier to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. They will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
- Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
- Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
- Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a Haljas product any time before it ships for a full refund.
- After shipment, returns/exchanges are allowed for Haljas products within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be undamaged, under full warranty, and returned in original packaging (including any palettes for items that arrived by freight).
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- There is no restocking fee for for returning uninstalled Haljas products.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.