Harvia - M3 Series 16.5kW Wood Sauna Stove
* This Product is Eligible for Free Shipping
With a classic design, even heat, and efficient air circulation the Harvia M3 can turn smaller saunas into a big deal. It makes for a relaxing getaway with a touch...
With a classic design, even heat, and efficient air circulation the Harvia M3 can turn smaller saunas into a big deal. It makes for a relaxing getaway with a touch of traditional sauna atmosphere. Allow the shimmer of the warm glow from the glass door take you to your happy place where your stress melts away with the heat.
The M3 wood burning heater can be equipped with a pipe model water heater for extra amenities.
Harvia, a Finnish brand established 1950, offers high quality and excellent functionality, while also providing for the money. In the sauna and spa industry Harvia is one of the world’s most well-known brands globally (distributed in over 90 countries), and we're excited to offer it here at YardJoyment. We work with Harvia's U.S. distributor and warehouse to facilitate bringing Harvia directly to you with excellent shipping times and customer service.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
- 16.5 kilowatts
- Stainless Steel
- Black color
- Floor installation
- Requires a minimum of 66lbs of stones ( 2 boxes-AC3020)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function (Additional freight charges will apply).
- Wood burning stove
- For sauna rooms 212 cu. ft. to 459 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 15" W x 18" D x 28" H
- 2 year warranty
- Sauna heater
- Adjustable legs
- Stove door
- Ash box
- Installation and operation manual
- 2 year warranty
Required for Operation (sold separately)
Related Products (optional, sold separately)
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
|Kilowatt Rating||16.5 KW|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||211 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||459 CF|
|Heater Weight||97 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||163 lbs|
Manuals and Guides (Downloadable)
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- Depending on size and weight Harvia products may ship by parcel post or LTL (economy freight, palleted).
- Orders from Harvia typically ship within 1-2 days from their Chicago warehouse. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience with unforeseen delays as we work with the supplier to get your items to you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. If your product ships LTL, they will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
- LTL Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
- LTL Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
- All Carriers: Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a Harvia product any time before it ships for a full refund.
- After shipment, returns/exchanges are allowed for Harvia products within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be undamaged, under full warranty, and returned in original packaging (including any palettes for items that arrived by freight).
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- There is no restocking fee for for returning uninstalled Harvia products.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.