Amerec - Designer B Series Sauna Heater - Built-In Control - 4.5KW, 8.0KW
* This Product is Eligible for Free Shipping
A sauna heater is the 'heart and soul' of the sauna room! The Amerec Designer B Series sauna heater utilizes an entry-level, built-in, dial time and temperature control to monitor...
A sauna heater is the 'heart and soul' of the sauna room! The Amerec Designer B Series sauna heater utilizes an entry-level, built-in, dial time and temperature control to monitor your bathing environment. Mounted on the front or the side of the heater, the controls allow the user to adjust both bathing time (1-60 minutes) and temperature, and includes a time delay option of up to 9 hours.
Solidly constructed of a stainless steel body and stainless steel heating elements, this heater can remain looking as clean and new as the day it was first installed. All Amerec Sauna Heaters are UL listed and feature an exceptionally large rock capacity for direct contact with the heating elements. This direct contact ensures a soft, rich heat and a very pleasant steam.
Amerec is a Seattle, WA - USA Based manufacturer of sauna and steam products. We appreciate their their distinct focus and respect for nature and the outdoors. They take a high level of responsibility as a company to minimize the environmental impact of their products while keeping the highest standards in form and function.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
- Stainless steel construction
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Operates with built-in on/off, time and temperature controls
- Exceptionally large rock capacity
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- UL listed
- 50 lbs. of Olivine sauna stones
- Installation Manual
- Limited Warranty
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||81|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||250|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||425|
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||8.0|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||81|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||100|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||210|
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||4.5|
Manuals and Guides (Downloadable)
- Amerec Limited Lifetime Warranty
Amerec Design B w Built-In Controls Installation & Operating Manual
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- Depending on size and weight Amerec products may ship by parcel post or LTL (economy freight, palleted).
- Orders from Amerec typically ship within 1-2 days from their Chicago warehouse. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience with unforeseen delays as we work with the supplier to get your items to you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. If your product ships LTL, they will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
- LTL Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
- LTL Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
- All Carriers: Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a Amerec product any time before it ships for a full refund.
- After shipment, returns/exchanges are allowed for Amerec products within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be undamaged, under full warranty, and returned in original packaging (including any palettes for items that arrived by freight).
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- There is no restocking fee for for returning uninstalled Amerec products.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.