RADtec Genesis Series single element heaters are designed to maximize comfort and functionality in living spaces where maximum heat coverage and style are required. Wall or Ceiling mounted, all black color and lightweight – perfect for heating those “hard to heat” areas.
Remote control and mounting kit materials included.
All backed with a 180 Day Manufacturer Warranty.
We chose to work with RADtec for their contemporary, low profile styling combined with the latest in heating technologies. Their premium heat lines are built specifically to last outdoors. We especially appreciate the friendly, customer-oriented team at Radtec, a family founded and operated business located in Dallas.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
Features & Specifications
All Models: Golden Tube Infrared Heater
-Remote control included
-Mounting kit materials included
-180 Day Warranty
Model G15R - 25" (1500W/110V)
|-Wattage - 1500W
-Voltage - 110V
-Amps - 13.6Amp
-Plug Type - Standard (USA)
-Water Rating - IPX5
-Dimensions - 25 x 5 x 4 inches
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
Manuals and Guides (Downloadable)
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- Depending on size and weight RADtec products may ship by parcel post or LTL freight.
- Orders from RADtec typically ship within 3-5 days. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. The industry is currently experience global supply chain issues and product may occasionally be delayed or backordered.
IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. If your product ships LTL, they will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
LTL Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
LTL Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
All Carriers: Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date.
- You may cancel your order for a RADtec product any time for a full refund minus any credit card fees incurred.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- Customers are responsible for a 15% restocking fee and return shipping.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation back to the manufacture, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- The return policy is enforced after it has been physically shipped or refused at the time of delivery.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.
The Following RADTec Products Cannot Be Returned
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Purchases of 5 or more units (warranty still applies)
RADTec only exchanges items if they are defective or damaged for the same item.