Harvia's "The Wall" SW60 is an easy-to-use, customizable, and modern 6 kilowatt electric sauna heater with a sleek minimalistic Scandinavian look. Designed for medium-sized rooms up to 282 cubic feet (CF).
This stylish wall-mounted sauna heater was designed with flexible installation in mind. The heater may be installed in either left or right-handed directions to accommodate your room layout. Its illuminated control switches allow you to easily adjust the temperature and timer. The flexibility options are endless when designing the inside of your sauna interior. A specialized wall mounting rack is included that facilitates a minimum safety distance between the heater and the floor.
The Wall was designed for superior air circulation, making the sauna room's temperature more consistent throughout for your a better sauna bathing experience.
Concise operating and installation instructions are included for easy installation.
Harvia, a Finnish brand established 1950, offers high quality and excellent functionality, while also providing for the money. In the sauna and spa industry Harvia is one of the world’s most well-known brands globally (distributed in over 90 countries), and we're excited to offer it here at YardJoyment. We work with Harvia's U.S. distributor and warehouse to facilitate bringing Harvia directly to you with excellent shipping times and customer service.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
- Stainless Steel housing
- Stainless Steel elements
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- 6 kW
- For sauna rooms up to 282 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 44lbs of stones (1 box-AC3000)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function.
- Option to choose right or left-handed installation
- Durable stricter and technical features extend the heater's lifespan
- Smart design enables air circulation and steady warmth
- Option to integrate heater in the sauna bench
- Illuminated Control
- Built-In overheat protection
- Built-In stone protector
- Built-In on/off, time, and temperature control
- Preset for up to 8 Hours
- Available in 240V/1PH
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- 16.9"W (429mm) x 10.15"D (257mm) x 27.59"H (700mm)
- 2-year warranty (Consumer use)
- Sauna heater
- Installation and operation manual
- 2-year full warranty (Consumer use)
- 5-year service warranty
Required for Operation (sold separately)
Related Products (optional, sold separately)
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
|Model||The Wall SWS60|
|Kilowatt Rating||6.0 KW|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||141 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||282 CF|
|Heater Weight||31.5 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||75.5 lbs|
|240V, Single Phase Amperage||25 Amps|
Manuals and Guides (Downloadable)
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- Depending on size and weight Harvia products may ship by parcel post or LTL (economy freight, palleted).
- Orders from Harvia typically ship within 1-2 days from their Chicago warehouse. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience with unforeseen delays as we work with the supplier to get your items to you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. If your product ships LTL, they will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
- LTL Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
- LTL Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
- All Carriers: Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a Harvia product any time before it ships for a full refund.
- After shipment, returns/exchanges are allowed for Harvia products within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be undamaged, under full warranty, and returned in original packaging (including any palettes for items that arrived by freight).
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- There is no restocking fee for for returning uninstalled Harvia products.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.