The Wi-Fi compatible HUUM HIVE MINI Electric Sauna Heater floor-mounted sauna heater is designed for sauna rooms with dimensions from 317 to 530 cubic feet. A smaller version of it's commercially-oriented sister, the Hive HEAT Mini provides the same design for residential use.
The HIVE Mini provides a traditional sauna experience by creating a consistent, radiant heat each bathing session. The sauna unit features durable stainless-steel construction and comes equipped with industrial-quality heating elements. The Mini sauna heater provides long-lasting beauty, strength, and durability. The unit's large 330-pound stone capacity ensures a soft, consistent, high heat. The heater is designed so that its sauna rocks are in direct contact with its heating elements for more efficient heat transference. The heater includes adjustable legs for added flexibility.
An optional internal air tunnel HUUM HIVE sauna heaters speeds up sauna heating by 25% and extends the life span of heating elements.
The HIVE Mini sauna unit requires a UKU control or UKU WiFi control for operation. Select the available control with features that best suit your preferences. The available HUUM UKU mobile app lets you preset the sauna from anywhere via smartphone for the ultimate convenience.
HUUM HIVE sauna heaters are precision-crafted for years of dependable operation and worry-free sauna enjoyment. HUUM heaters are designed, engineered, and precision-crafted in Estonia.
The HIVE Mini sauna heating unit carries HUUM's limited 5-year warranty and is fully serviceable. All HUUM Heaters are SGS Listed for your safety.
Sauna stones are sold separately.
We chose to work with Huum for their unique and modern design combined with innovative technology and multi-generational family knowledge of building saunas. HUUM products, including electronics, are produced entirely in Estonia, from an enthusiastic team experienced in the age-old Estonian sauna culture. In 2015 DROP sauna stove won the prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design, one of the most important international awards for exceptionally good design.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
- Elegant design
- 240V/1PH operation
- For sauna rooms from 317 to 530 cu. ft.
- Works with UKU controls (sold separately)
- 330 pound stone capacity - 10 boxes (265lbs with use of HIVE air tunnel -sold separately)
- Direct contact between stones and heating elements
- More exposed stones create a longer and milder heat
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel, industrial quality heating elements
- Floor model with adjustable legs
- Designed, engineered, and made in Estonia
- Dimensions: 18.1" Diameter (460mm) x 29.5" H (750mm)
- SGS Listed
- Limited 5-year warranty (excluding elements)
- 9-12 kW Sauna heater
- Adjustable legs
- Installation and operation manual
- 5-Year limited warranty (excluding elements)
Required for Operation (sold separately)
- HUUM Small Sauna Stones 24 (10 33 lb boxes)
- UKU Controller of choice
Related Items (optional, sold separately)
- HUUM Air Tunnel
- HUUM UkU local or wifi controller
- HUUM UKU Extension Box (required for heaters over 12KS)
- HUUM Safety Rail HM
- HUUM Flange HM
- HUUM Reflect HM - Reflector Panel
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
|Minimum Cubic Feet||424 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||883 CF|
|Heater Weight||44.1 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||596.1 lbs|
|240V, Single Phase Amperage||50 Amps|
|Circuit Breaker||30 + 30|
|Wire Size AWG||10 + 10|
|Model||Hive Mini 9|
|Kilowatt Rating||9.0 KW|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||317 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||530 CF|
|Heater Weight||36 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||366 lbs|
|240V, Single Phase Amperage||37.5 Amps|
|Wire Size AWG||8|
|Model||Hive Mini 10.5|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||353 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||706 CF|
|Heater Weight||35.3 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||365.3 lbs|
|240V, Single Phase Amperage||43.75 Amps|
|Wire Size AWG||8|
Manuals and Guides (Downloadable)
HUUM Hive Stone placement without Air Tunnel
HUUM Hive Stone placement with Air Tunnel
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- HUUM Saunas ship ready via parcel post or LTL (Economy Freight, on Pallet).
- Orders from HUUM typically ship within 1-2 days from their Chicago warehouse. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience with unforeseen delays as we work with the supplier to get your items to you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. They will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
- LTL Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
- LTL Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
- All Carriers: Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a HUUM product any time before it ships for a full refund.
- After shipment, returns/exchanges are allowed for HUUM products within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be undamaged, under full warranty, and returned in original packaging (including any palettes for items that arrived by freight).
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- There is no restocking fee for for returning uninstalled HUUM products.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.