The UKU Wi-Fi Premium finish sauna controller makes sauna heating not only convenient and comfortable - but modern and elegant at the same time. With UKU you can heat your sauna on the spot or do it from your phone through HUUM mobile app. UKU comes with several safety and extra features for a pleasant sauna experience. HUUM UKU Glass is designed for use with sauna heaters up to 9kW (For HUUM sauna heaters over 11kw and up to 18kW, an UKU Ext Box is required.)
We chose to work with HUUM for their unique and modern design combined with innovative technology and multi-generational family knowledge of building saunas. HUUM products, including electronics, are produced entirely in Estonia, from an enthusiastic team experienced in the age-old Estonian sauna culture. In 2015 DROP sauna stove won the prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design, one of the most important international awards for exceptionally good design.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
- Elegant black glass control display panel
- Display panel can be recessed or surface-mounted
- For heaters up to11kW (over 11kW up to 18kW requires an UKU extension box
- Settable on/off, time, temperature, and dela
- Settable temperature range of 122-230
- Delayed start-up to 48hrs in advanc
- 'Built-in Wi-Fi interface for HUUM mobile ap
- 8 Language options: English, German, Russian, Italian, Finnish, Polish, and French
- Unlimited number of users
- Notification when set temperature is reached
- 'Inside/outside sauna room installation
- Optional smart heating setting
- Displays set temperature and room temperature
- Temperature sensor
- Door sensor to keep the heat inside the room
- Remotely located main control module
- Connects to lights and ventilation or steamer (not included)
- Overheat protection
- Child safety lock
- Glass control display panel, 3.5" x 5.11" x 0.72" (0.54" can be recessed into the wall)
- Main control module, 5.59" x 3.54" x 2.28"
- Temperature sensor
- Door sensor
- Control display panel cable, 9.84', 12AWG
- Temperature sensor cable, 16.4', 14AWG
- Door sensor cable, 16.4', 14AWG
- Installation and operation manual
- 5-Year limited warranty
UKU Extension Box (Required for Heaters over 12kW)
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
HUUM Uku - Installation & Operating Manual
HUUM Uku - Glass/Mirror Installation Diagram
HUUM Uku - Warranty
Introduction to UKU Controller Models
UKU Controller Installation Video
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- HUUM Saunas ship ready via parcel post or LTL (Economy Freight, on Pallet).
- Orders from HUUM typically ship within 1-2 days from their Chicago warehouse. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience with unforeseen delays as we work with the supplier to get your items to you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. They will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
- LTL Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
- LTL Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
- All Carriers: Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a HUUM product any time before it ships for a full refund.
- After shipment, returns/exchanges are allowed for HUUM products within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be undamaged, under full warranty, and returned in original packaging (including any palettes for items that arrived by freight).
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- There is no restocking fee for for returning uninstalled HUUM products.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.