Premium-quality DIY Barrel Sauna Kit. Tall enough to stand in comfortably (6'3"), this is the most spacious barrel sauna available. Natural light from the glass door illuminates this beautiful bathing space, which includes comfortable benches, for added comfort, for up to 6 people. Quality materials and superb engineering make this the very best outdoor sauna.
Finally, a barrel sauna designed to withstand the rigors of the outdoors! Thermory, the world's leader in sauna wood manufacturing, starts with responsibly sourced premium Spruce and then x-rays each board for internal flaws. Next, all premium materials are heated to over 400-degrees and infused with steam to ensure their durability for outdoor barrel sauna use. Once thermally modified, Northern Europe's finest Nordic Spruce takes on a distinctive rustic and refined look that compliments any outdoor space.
The finest outdoor woods were the starting point for Thermory designers as they set out to create the ideal outdoor barrel sauna. Most other barrel saunas are small and offer little room to relax. Many barrels trap water that can actually promote rot. Some are made of thin or wide boards that do not provide for a good seal. Thermory designers spared no expense and engineer their barrels with an amazingly roomy interior diameter. The barrel perimeter benefits from their insulation-enhanced 1-1/2" thick and 3-1/2" boards that provide the ideal seal. The installer is provided pre-milled materials and an intuitive proprietary construction process to ensure sauna bathing comfort.
Wet, cold, or hot climates, Thermory barrels outperform and outlast them all.
Sauna heater not included.
We chose to work with Thermory for their mission and commitment to environmental responsibility. They believe in the beauty of real wood, and strive to enhance and strengthen its natural properties through clean, responsible processes. Wood is the only naturally renewable building material that doesn't generate hazardous waste. So when you choose a Thermory Barrel Sauna, you're investing in sustainability and the health of the planet.
Why Order from Us? PEACE OF MIND
Our Peace of Mind Ordering process means we carefully review every custom order before sending to manufacturing. If we have any questions about the consistency or accuracy of your order, we will contact you for clarifications. You'll receive a confirmation email from us when your review is complete (typically within 24-48 hours).
Questions about ordering? Please don't hesitate to call or chat with us regarding any pre-order questions - we're here to help! We can also take orders over the phone. Contact Us
- Spacious 6' inside diameter with 19.5" deep Thermo-Aspen benches for the ultimate sauna bathing comfort
- Sustainably sourced Northern European Spruce features a brushed texture, distinct knots, and consistent heartwood color
- Chemically free thermal modification naturally enhances every board to its core
- Unrivaled rot and moisture resistance with exceptional stability and durability
- Superior insulating properties keep the heat in and stress and worries out
- Intuitively engineered for simple DIY installation
- Install in one day with no cutting required
- Rain jacket, flooring, and exterior trim package included
- Up to 6 person sauna
- 199.5 cubic feet
- Install the sauna heater of your choice
- Barrel cradles
- Body staves
- Wall Panels
- Glass front door
- Interior benches
- Backrest staves
- Duckboard flooring
- Adhesive roof tape
- Metal bands
- Cable raceway
- Rain jacket with trim
- 5 year warranty
- Installation and Operation Manual
Recommended (Sold Separately or Add-On to Order)
- Sauna Heater (Standard or Electric)
- Sauna Heater Lava Rock and Controls (as needed)
- Sauna Lighting
- Sauna Accessories
Disclaimer and Warnings
We do our best at YardJoyment.com to provided all the information you need to understand and customize your purchase. Before installing or using this product, please fully read all included, official and current manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Information you find here on our website is for reference only.
|Inside Diameter||6'1" (Tall enough to stand in)|
|Waterproof||No, but a rain jacket is included|
Manuals and Guides (Downloadable)
Thermory prides themselves on their attention to detail—right down to our installation guide. Your Thermory barrel sauna comes with pre-cut and pre-milled staves and cradles, so there’s no cutting necessary. And if you choose an electric heater, you’ll need a 240 volt line and an electrician to finish the job.
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping for this item is FREE
- Thermory Saunas ship ready to assemble via LTL (Economy Freight, on Pallet).
- Orders from Thermory typically ship within 1-2 days from their Chicago warehouse. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information, instructions and an estimated day of arrival.
- Transit time for shipping is typically 5-8 days with most carriers.
- If there is a delay in your order, we will notify you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience with unforeseen delays as we work with the supplier to get your items to you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Please use the best email and phone number on your order to communicate with the carrier. They will contact you directly to schedule drop-off.
- Carriers are required to drop off your item at your property, but not transfer it to where you would like it to go. Depending on the size of your item, it may be handy to have assistance and a dolly available.
- Carriers are required to provide you 15 minutes to look over your order. We recommend always signing "upon inspection".
- Please plan to unbox your items and inspect them right away. You must notify us within 48 hours of any inaccuracies or damages that may have occurred during transit to qualify for a return.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a Thermory product any time before it ships for a full refund.
- After shipment, returns/exchanges are allowed for Thermory products within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be undamaged, under full warranty, and returned in original packaging (including any palettes for items that arrived by freight).
- Shipping and handling for returns that are not within 48 hours and not due to damage are the responsibility of the customer.
- Handling fees are a minimum of 2.9% of the order total.
- There is no restocking fee for for returning uninstalled Thermory products.
- Please see our Returns Policy and instructions to initiate a return. To qualify for a return and refund, all returns must be initiated via email and our return form.